I've been extraordinarily lucky: Traveling to more than 50 countries, guiding for 10 years in Alaska and Oregon, living in Central Asia and experiencing quite a bit along the way. All while managing to develop a few good stories. In between teaching, a 2 year old and a wife in grad school - I also started a new direction by starting a career in art. Here is art, travels and other aspects of my life.

Everest panorama

Everest panorama

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Josh in Japan


So this is indeed the first blog I've ever done. For a guy who barely knows how to turn on the computer, hard to believe. On day 7 of my Japan Fulbright Memorial Fund teacher exchange. A bit different from my usual travel experience but the Japanese government knows how to treat a guest. I've done more than I can imagine in less than a week. I will try to add more soon, but it took me a while just to get this thing going. I am now in my prefecture location for the next week so I should be able to get a little more updated.